Now that the busy season is over we are having fewer tours and during the month of November we have only been to the sea on 15 different days. However, we are still having great sightings every time that we are going out. We are still seeing large groups of Atlantic spotted dolphins, which is one of our summer species, as well as our four resident species (sperm whale, bottlenose dolphin, Risso's dolphin and common dolphin). As well as these regular sightings last month we also had a bonus encounter with a sei whale passing the area. The above graph shows the sighting frequency off all cetacean species sighted during November.
- Common dolphin - sighted on 60% of the days gone to sea
- Bottlenose dolphin - sighted on 33% of the days gone to sea
- Atlantic spotted dolphin - sighted on 47% of the days gone to sea
- Risso's dolphin - sighted on 13% of the days gone to sea
- Sperm whale - sighted on 27% of the days gone to sea
- Sei whale - sighted on 7% of the days gone to sea